Release scheduled for 08-01-2017 @ 5:30pm Eastern
- Fixed configuration of fields in the Contact creation Dialog, where some tenants where seeing fields without labels
- Refactor service dialogue following our new style guide.
- If you select the Service Code before selecting a Funder, the Funders list is now filtered based on the already filled Service Code
- CCAC Clients - "Service Required By" date is now editable even if it was originally set null via the referral.
In the Service page (See Client>Services>Service name>Latest Referral Info), the field Date Service Required By appears even when empty. It can be edited by clicking on Edit Service.
- Possibility to view which funder(s) belong to which invoices for a visit.
In the visit dialogue, see the Accounting tab. The name of the funder for an invoice now appears next to the invoice. (PRIVATE in the example below.)
- QuickBooks payroll export now includes the pay rate for premiums.
Visits already included pay rates - premiums now do as well.
Equipment and Supplies
CCAC Clients - Added the possibility to add duplicate line items for rentals.
Items of type rental can be ordered multiple times in requisitions, each time with quantity 1 (quantity here can't be changed, which is why it will appear disabled). When editing the items at the bottom of a requisition:
Once saved, the items will be on separate lines, like you can see for the rental item ME1251 on the other lines.
Items of type other than rental can't be ordered multiple times in a requisition and will be merged into a single item when tried to order multiple times. In this case, the quantities will be added:
If we save the item above, item MP1166 will now have Quantity 9:
- Added validation for 0 max quantity and for rental items.
We are now displaying a warning for Rental items and if the user sets the quantity to 0
Added Funded Block cube