Step 1. Click on a vacant visit from any schedule page
Vacant visits are displayed as in red the schedule
Tip: You can also access the list of vacant visits or vacant recurrences from the Workforce management module.
Step 2. Click on the Offer tab to set the offer details
(1) If the vacant visit is part of a vacant recurrence, you can choose to either offer the visit, or the recurrence. In this case, offering the visit will break it away from the recurrence.
(2) You can add any useful Comment that will help selected employees to accept the offer.
(3) You can set the Response Due Time, which is the date and time the selected employees will have to send their response before the offer expires.
Step 3. Click on Add to Select a new employee the offer will be sent to
Step 4. Start typing the Employee you want to add and click Save
Step 5. Click on Send Offer
Once sent, you offer status becomes "pending".
(1) See the status of the offer set to "Pending"
(2) See the number of Responses you received compared to the number of employees the offer was sent to.
(3) See the individual responses from the Employee you send the offer to.
(4) Do some adjustment to the offer (change the response Due Time, add more employees, etc.) and re-send the offer.
You can also see in the schedule the updated visit color to reflect that the visit was offered.