Step 1. Click on the offered visit or recurrence from any scheduled page
Tip: You can also access the list of vacant visits or vacant recurrences from the Workforce management module.
(1) You can see the offer status for each vacant visits.
(2) You can filter the list of vacant visits by offer status.
(3) You can access the visit dialog with the offer details.
Step 2. Verify employee responses
(1) You can check the Offer status (here expired because the Response Due Date is in the past).
(2) You can see the number of Responses you received compared to the number of employees the offer was sent to.
(3) You can see the individual responses from each employee the offer was sent to.
You can hover on "Declined" responses to see the reason that was entered by the employee.
(4) Review the metrics of each employee.
Step 2. Assign employee
You can assign any employee who accepted the offer.
If the offer was about a recurrence, the user needs to select if the assignment is for the visit, or all future visits.
Once the the visit or recurrence has been assigned, the offer is closed.
(1) Offer with Closed status
(2) Employee who was assigned