For the best experience, you should always update to the latest version of the iOS or Android application on your mobile device. AlayaCare only supports the latest version of the mobile app.
You can either enable automatic app updates (recommended by AlayaCare) on your device or manually update the app to the latest version. If you are experiencing issues with the mobile app, your first step should be to verify that you have the latest version installed.
- Enabling automatic app updates
- Updating to the latest app version manually
- Checking which app version is installed on your device
Enabling automatic app updates
AlayaCare recommends using automatic updates to ensure that you always have the latest version of the mobile app. To enable automatic app updates on your mobile device, follow the steps below:
- From an iPhone or iPad, go to Settings.
- Tap App Store.
- Turn on or turn off App Updates.
- From an Android phone or tablet, open the Google Play Store app by selecting this icon: .
- Tap Menu Settings.
- Tap Auto-update apps.
- Select an option:
- Over any network to update apps using either Wi-Fi or mobile data.
- Over Wi-Fi only to update apps only when connected to Wi-Fi.
Watch this video to learn more about updating Google Play apps.
Updating the app to the latest version manually
If you wish to update the AlayaCare app manually, follow the steps below. You can also use these steps to check that you have the latest version installed.
- Open the Google Play Store app by selecting this icon: .
Search for AlayaCare in the search bar:
- Check if the option displayed is Open or Update. If Open is shown, the newest version is already installed. If Update is shown, select update to install the newest version.
1. On an iPhone or iPad (iOS), open the App Store by selecting this icon: .
2. Search for AlayaCare in the search bar:
3. Check if the option displayed is Open or Update. If Open is shown, the newest version is already installed. If Update is shown, select update to install the newest version.
The what's new section will contain further information about the most recent app version.
Checking which app version is installed on your device
You can check which version number of the AlayaCare app installed on your device by going to the list of apps under Settings on your phone or tablet (note that the exact steps may vary depending on your device and OS).
1. On an iPhone or iPad, go to Settings>General>iPhone Storage and scroll to the AlayaCare app.
2. Tap for more information about the app, including the version number installed.
1. On an Android phone or tablet, go to Settings>Apps & Notifications and and select the AlayaCare app.
2. The version number will displayed as part of the information about the app.
Click Advanced if the information is not displayed by default.
Article is closed for comments.