PD-4375: As an accounting administrator, I want to be able to specify a default pay rate to use for each pay code
- From Accounting > Global Settings > Pay Codes, editing a pay code will have the option to add pay rates
- When viewing a pay code, the number of historical pay rates applied will appear as a label on the "Rates" tab
PD-4376: As an accounting administrator, I want to be able to override the pay rates for an employee
- From Employee > Employment > Pay Rate, an accounting administrator can set the "Default Rate" for an employee OR for any Pay Codes on that employee's services
- Overview of Employee Pay Rates:
- Edit Employee Default Pay Rate:
- Edit Pay Code Rate for a specific employee:
PD-4377: As a user, I want to be able to view and edit the pay rates used for a visit
- From a visit on the schedule > Accounting tab on the visit, I can specify the pay rate used for that visit
PD-6046: Removed the tab “Employee Defaults” from Accounting > Payroll > View/Prepare > Check Pay Settings > Employee Defaults
- This tab is not needed nor currently used by any tenant.
PD-6228: Fixed a bug where premiums with times did not save the time fields upon re-opening the premium dialog
PD-6229: Fixed a bug where premiums with a weekend rule beginning or ending on a Sunday did not apply to the Sunday visits
PD-4729: As a coordinator, I want to be alerted if I am scheduling a first visit after the allowed date (web only)
- When creating or editing a visit, a warning should be displayed if it is the first visit of the service and the visit start date does not satisfy the required first visit date of the service.
- The required first visit date is first obtained from the Funder using the field "Required First Visit Date".
- If no "Required First Visit Date" is set, the Funder "Service Required by Date" is used.
- If no "Required First Visit Date" AND no "Service Required by Date" is set, the Service "Start Date" is used.
PD-6085: Updated wording on Employee Finder within Recurrence Dialogue to improve clarity and readability
PD-6224: Fixed a bug where Daily Activities don't appear on visits when creating a new recurrence for agsc.staging