Your username and password give you access to AlayaCare's web portal as well as the mobile app (if you are using it).
It is recommended to update your password periodically for security reasons. Your agency may have set a Password Expiration Interval, which will require you to change your password every time a certain number of days passes.
If you forget your password, please contact your system administrator to reset it for you. You cannot reset it yourself, and the AlayaCare Support Team is not authorized to make changes to user accounts.
Users must have both a Password and an Email set or they will not able to log in.
You can change a password if at least one of the following situations apply:
- You are a system administrator.
- You are changing their own password.
- You have the ACL Employee>Change employee password AND the user you are changing the password for has a non-admin role.
Change a Username and Password (Admin)
If you have permissions to view/edit all Employees, you can update their Email and Password information for them as well as yourself.
- Navigate to Employee Profile>Overview and click Change Password.
- In the resulting dialogue, enter and confirm the new Password.
- Click Save. The Password minimum is six characters.
- Navigate to Employee Profile>Demographics.
- Scroll down to the field Email and enter the Employee's email address.
- Click Save Employee.
Change a Password (Non-Admin)
If you do not have permissions to view/edit all Employees, you can still update your Password information.
- Navigate to My Profile>My Information and click Change My Password.
- In the resulting dialogue, enter your current Password, and then enter the new one and confirm it.
- Save. The Password minimum is six characters.
Reset an Expired Password
A Password Expiration Interval sets the interval of days after which a user must update their Password.
If your agency has set a Password Expiration Interval, you will be prompted to reset your Password upon expiry by the following screen the next time you try to log in:
Enter and confirm your new Password and click Save Password.
- How do I configure Security at the System level?
- How do I change/reset my password (mobile)?
- Roles and Permissions (ACLs)