PD-5894 - Filter Bill Codes based on Funder to prevent Bad Overrides: when editing the bill code of a visit, it is only possible to select a bill code having the same funder as the Service.
PD-3571 - As a billing admin, I can create a billing period based on a past billing period so that I don't have to create it from scratch.
* On any billing period, I can click "Create New" in order to create a new copy of the billing period settings but for the next equivalent period
* The start date of the new period is the same as the latest end date for that set of funders (disabled for editing)
* The end date represents the same duration as the original one
* The back billing date is also the same duration as the original one
* The filters applied are the same as the previous (Funders, Groups, Departments, Bill Code Groups)
* It is still possible to add or remove funders from the billing period
PD-5330 - Improved client-specific skills assignment checkbox.
- The name of employee and patient should be shown on the message next to checkbox
- If employee / client is not selected, the checkbox is not shown
- The checkbox should be checked and disabled if employee is part of care team
- If employee is not part of care team, on editing client specific, you can assign employee
PD-6301 - Fixed a bug where duplicate filters appeared on the referral page, which led to multiple Choose Your Own Adventure boxes.
PD-6361 - Fixed a bug around projection of recurrences when projection period overlaps with daylight time change.
PD-3151 - As an admin, I can configure time windows that will be included in IVR options.
- Admins can enable or disable the schedule read-out feature
- Default behavior is schedules will read out 2h in the past and 24h in the future, but this range is configurable
- The range for schedule reading will also be applied to the range for which an employee can clock into a visit (i.e. up to 2h in the past and 24h in the future)
PD-5658 - As an intake coordinator, I can multiselect on the "Referral Source" and "Request Type" filters of the referral page.
PD-6236 - The ACL "Can edit all tasks" allows the user to edit or close tasks. If the ACL is not checked, the user cannot change the status of tasks.
PD-6406 - Added Vital and PremiumVisit Cubes in Data Exploration.