For any users of our Care Worker Mobile app, the information below highlights the different Operation System (OS) versions that our mobile apps support:
|Operating System||Supports CW App|
** Although the AlayaCare Care Worker Mobile app can be used through BB 10.2.1, this is not an operating system we are actively supporting at this time.
|Operating System||Supports RPM App|
If you are using the mobile device on an Android tablet, AlayaCare recommends the following device and specifications:
Samsung Galaxy Active Tab Pro SM-T547U (gtactivexl)
- RAM: 3840MB (TotalMem: 3646 – 3650 MB
- System on Chip: Qualcomm SDM670 (Snapdragon SDM670)
- CPU: 2x Qualcomm Kryo 360 (2200 Mhz), 6x Qualcomm Kryo 360 (1700 Mhz)
- GPU: Qualcomm Adreno 615 (420 Mhz)
- Screen density (DPI): 240
- ABI: arm64-v8a, armeabit-v7a, armeabi
- O/S Version SDK: Google Android 9 “Pie” (SDK 28)
Should you have any questions on the device type and/or operating system as it relates to the support of AlayaCare's Care Worker Mobile app and Remote Patient Monitoring app, please contact AlayaCare Support at email@example.com, and we will be happy to assist you.