For users of our Care Worker Mobile app, the information below highlights the different operating system (OS) versions that our mobile apps support:
|Operating System||Supports CW App|
* Although the AlayaCare Care Worker Mobile app can be used through BB 10.2.1, this is not an operating system we are actively supporting at this time.
If you are using the mobile app on an Android tablet, AlayaCare recommends the following device and specifications:
Samsung Galaxy Active Tab Pro SM-T547U (gtactivexl)
- RAM: 3840MB (TotalMem: 3646 – 3650 MB
- System on Chip: Qualcomm SDM670 (Snapdragon SDM670)
- CPU: 2x Qualcomm Kryo 360 (2200 Mhz), 6x Qualcomm Kryo 360 (1700 Mhz)
- GPU: Qualcomm Adreno 615 (420 Mhz)
- Screen density (DPI): 240
- ABI: arm64-v8a, armeabit-v7a, armeabi
- O/S Version SDK: Google Android 9 “Pie” (SDK 28)
Should you have any questions on the device type and/or operating system as it relates to the support of AlayaCare's Care Worker Mobile app, please contact AlayaCare Support at email@example.com, and we will be happy to assist you.