AlayaCare allows you to digitize your paper documents, making it quicker and easier for your staff to fill out client assessments, forms, and other reports that are currently done by hand. To start creating your electronic forms, navigate to Settings>Report Settings.
In Report Settings, to create a new electronic form, click New Custom Report.
This will prompt the following pop-up to fill out the details of the report.
- Name: Title of Form (e.g. "Physiotherapy Assessment")
- Information/Instructions (optional): Notes visible right below the title of the form in reports list (e.g. "Must be filled out on first visit with all clients")
- Restrict Submit to: Only these roles will be able to fill out and submit this form
- Restrict View to: Once this form has been filled out, only these roles will be able to view the completed forms
- Category: If report categories are established, you can assign this form to one of them
- Assign to: make this form available to all staff "All Accounts", one staff, or no one at all: "Disable (Hide)"
- Type: Report (Regular): regular report. Dipatchable Task: can attach this report to a "Task" in AlayaCare
- For admin eyes only: once report is submitted, only back office will be able to view it (no field staff)
- Notify alert queue: every time this report is completed, a notification will be sent to the phone number(s) set in Settings > Notifications > phone number(s) set under the "Alerts/Panic/Important Reports" tab
- Approve automatically: report will be auto-approved right when it's submitted and will be excluded from the "Reports to Approve" KPI on the dashboard
- Exclude from shift report: whenever an employee fills out this form it will not be viewable under Shift Reports (in patient profile > Patient Reports > Shift Reports)
- Display Report in Patient Dashboard: by checking this box, this report will display as it's own blue tab in the client's profile on mobile
- Pre-populate with the most recent report: when filling out this report, the employee will be able to view the answers from the last time that report was filled out
- Requires Clock-in: the employee must be clocked-into a visit to be able to fill out and submit the report
Once the settings are saved, click Fields Setup.
To add your first item, click Add a field.
Click Choose One, and you will be presented with the dropdown to choose what type of field you want to create and what the label will be.
- Text Box (Regular) = a one line text box e.g. Diagnoses
- Comment Box (Text Area) = a multiline comment box e.g. Additional Notes
- Number = number picker e.g. Number of wounds
- Picture = users will be prompted to take a picture from their device e.g. Please take a picture of the wound
- Signature box = users can sign their signature using the touchscreen of their device, or their mouse if completing this form on the web e.g. Please sign here
- Checkbox = a checkbox that prompts a checkmark if clicked e.g. Risk assessment completed
- List Picker (Choose One) = a multiple choice question where you can only choose one answer e.g. Intensity of Pain (list options are numbers 1 through 10)
- Choose Multiple (Choose Multiple) = like list picker, a multiple choice question where the user is allowed to select multiple options e.g. Lives with (list options could be: spouse, dependents, dog, cat, etc. where they could choose >1)
- Draw: Body = prompts a diagram of a person's front, back, and head so the user can indicate areas on the body by circling them e.g. Please indicate locations of pain
- Draw: Feet = similar to draw: body, except the diagrams are of feet e.g. Please indicate location of ulcer
- Field Section Divider = a heading e.g. Physical Status Assessment
- Time Picker = clock to choose time of day e.g. Client wake-up time
- Date Picker = calendar to choose date e.g. Date of next doctor's appointment
Note that by hovering over each item on the mobile display, you are able to edit each item as well as reorder it in the list of item using the red box/arrow symbol.
Please note that you can add as many forms as needed and edit them, but you are unable to completely delete a report from AlayaCare. You can, however, hide the report by setting the "Assign To" to "Disable (Hide)".