PD-6574 - Cleaned up some formatting in the employee availability dialogue (Employee name>Employment>Availabilities):
- Added asterisks for required fields.
- Changed the text *Required* to *This field is required*.
PD-6144 - Added Delete visit trail in Client Event tab.
On the client event tab, added new type of event. When a patient visit is deleted, the event field records the value VISIT_DELETED.
- Who made the change (Created by)
- Visit Assigned Employee (Details)
- Visit Start Time (Details)
- Visit End Time (Details)
- Service Name (Details)
- Visit ID (Details)
PD-6221 - As a coordinator, I can filter tasks list on Web based on the task due date.
Create new Filter for the Tasks lists on the pages:
- Tasks tab on the Dashboard (Main)
- Tasks tab of a Patient
- Tasks tab of an Employee
Targeted Filter (Single-Select Drop Down) includes the following options:
- All (empty filter)
- Opening the 'tasks' page will have this as the default filter set
- Due Today - List of all Tasks in the system that are due on the current calendar date.
- Due Tomorrow
- Overdue - List of all Tasks in the system that have a due date and time set prior to the current date and time
- Without Due Date - List of all Tasks in the system that do not have a Due date and time set.
PD-6100 - As a User I can view a history of Recurrence Rule changes from the recurrences list.
Feature Request: Changes/Updates to recurrence rules now appear in a "View revision" dialog accessible from the recurrences list of a service (Patient profile > Services > Select Service > Scheduling) each time:
- A recurrence rule is added
- A recurrence rule is edited
- A recurrence rule is deleted
PD-6397 - Availability rules for employees.
PD-6589 - Fixed a bug which stopped the employee finder from loading.
PD-6592 - Fixed a bug which prevented the Care Team & Experienced Employee sections from loading.
PD-6642 - Fixed a bug which prevented the coordinator from setting a maximum weekly capacity for an employee.
PD-6360 - Added default Progress Note sub-types for Kawartha: