Release 151 is scheduled for 2018-01-09 @ 6:00pm Eastern
Already available on your Preview environment.
Please note that Preview doesn't share the same database as your Production environment, so any changes you make will not affect any of your live data!
Planned partial maintenance
The Data Exploration module will not be accessible for about 30 minutes during the deployment of the January release.
In this first release of the year, the following features were incorporated in the system:
- Service tags
- Optimization tool improvements
Our team is also working hard on some highly anticipated features that will be ready soon. Be on the lookout in the upcoming months.
Read below to see all the improvements made to AlayaCare.
For more information, don't hesitate to contact your Client Success Manager.
Tags are now available for services. As client and visit tags, you can now add tags to services and filter the services list based on these tags.
See Entity Tags for more.
The following fields have been removed from the invoice list for better visibility of the invoice datagrid:
- Billed Hours
- Billed by visit
- File Name
- Date Created
- Service Provided to
This change is effective in the following places:
- Client Profile>Accounting>Invoices
- Accounting>Billing>Billing Cycle>Invoices
Our optimization tool has received a few improvements:
- A new option to include or not travel time in the schedule has been added:
- Shared care is now taken into account in the calculation
- Undertime (employee under scheduled) is now also taken into consideration when computing the options, adding to the existing overtime penalty.