PD-6552 - As an admin, I can associate a GL account to a tax. See Accounting>Global Settings>Taxes>New Tax or Edit.
GL accounts are set up in Accounting>Global Settings>Accounts.
PD-5448 - Sage Export for Caregivers.
PD-6344 - Enable feature flag in Kawartha for creating Employee Tasks based off of a Referral info.
When a coordinator processes a referral of type: FrequencyUpdate or Update
- A task is created associated to the client.
- The task is of type General.
- The task description is: "Frequency Update" or "Update" (depending on the RequestType).
- The task priority is "Normal".
- The task is assigned to the primary employee of the service.
- The task details include:
- Service Name
- Service Code
- If the primary employee on the service is not assigned, the task is left unassigned
- If the client & service do not yet exist, then the task will still be created once the client is created and the employee left unassigned.
PD-6346 - Resolved time stamp discrepancies between client profile and patient chart.
PD-6725 - Mobile "Restrict View" report permission is now working for sticky reports.
PD-6776 - All Units are now displayed on web for all vitals recorded on Android.
PD-6777 - Attachments feature flag: A feature flag now controls visibility of the attachments tab in the Client Overview.
ACW-134 - Fixed duplicate upload issue on mobile.
ACW-202 - As a system when the form is completed, only then is the form attached to the visit and/or client NOT at the start of the form creation.
ACW-194 - The "Save" button is now "Submit" in the careworker app.
ACW-196 - As a user I want a note that the form data has been autosaved.
- The form data is saved every time a field is modified.
- The last time the form data was saved also appears at the top of the form.
- This functionality is available for service tasks, extra reports, and employee tasks.
ACW-197 - Users will be prompted when leaving a form to go to a different page - if the form is unsaved (or not auto-saved) the user will be prompted to save.
ACW-198 - As a user I want to see draft version (unsaved) forms on Android.
- An draft icon appears now next to the form where a draft report was saved.
ACW-199 - As a care worker, I am prompted upon opening a form to start a fresh form or resume editing the draft.
ACW-200 - As a user when specifically logging out I am warned that any saved forms will be lost.
ACW-206 - Report and wound care drawings have a white background.