Employees can automatically be sent notifications of Referrals concerning Clients they are assigned to.
Notifications must be configured for Referrals to automatically generate them.
For HSSO Referrals, configuration is necessary both at the System Level and the Employee Level.
For other kinds of Referrals, configuration at the Employee Level is sufficient.
Configuring Referral Update Notifications at the System Level (General Task)
If you would like processing Referrals to automatically create General Tasks for the related Client, contact your Client Success Manager to request that this be enabled in your environment.
When you process a Referral of type FrequencyUpdate or Update, a General Task is created for the Client.
- The Task priority is "Normal".
- The Task is assigned to the primary Employee of the Service. It is left unassigned if there is no Employee on the Service.
- The Task details will include the Service Name, Funder, and Service Code.
If the Client and Service do not yet exist, then the Task will still be created once the Client is created and the Employee will be left unassigned.
Configuring Referral Update Notifications at the Employee Level (General Task)
You can configure General Tasks to be created following Referral Updates for specific Employee with the settings in their Profile.
- Go to Employee Profile>Employment>Notification Settings and click Set/Edit for Referral Update Notification.
- In the resulting dialogue, check off the option Task and click Save.