If the appropriate feature flag is enabled for you, processing referrals will create tasks for the related patient.
When a coordinator processes a referral of type: FrequencyUpdate or Update
- A task is created associated to the patient.
- The task is of type General.
- The task description is: "Frequency Update" or "Update" (depending on the RequestType).
- The task priority is "Normal".
- The task is assigned to the primary employee of the service.
- The task details include:
- Service Name
- Service Code
- If the primary employee on the service is not assigned, the task is left unassigned
- If the client & service do not yet exist, then the task will still be created once the client is created and the employee left unassigned.