How do I enable the LHIN Equipment & Supplies feature for my agency?
Go to "System > Features" and turn on "Equipment & Supplies."
The "LHIN Integration" feature flag must also be on.
For more information on what the "Equipment and Supplies" feature flag includes, see this article: Managing Provider Equipment and Supplies
How can my care workers manage supplies requisitions?
An administrator with access to "Settings > Roles and Permissions" must enable at least one of these permissions under the "Customer" category for each role:
- Manage Equipment & Supplies Requisitions for a Service
- Employees with this permission will be able to create, edit, and view supplies requisitions for client services on their caseload
- Manage Equipment & Supplies Requisitions for All Clients
- Employees with this permission will be able to create, edit, and view every requisition in AlayaCare. This permission is designed for Coordinators, Office, and Admin roles.
- View Supplies Catalogue
- Employees with this permission will be able to view (e.g. read-only) supplies catalogues to see what items are available for ordering
How do I view the supplies catalogue(s) for my LHIN?
The user must have permissions to view "Accounting > Global Settings."
From "Clients > Supplies Management," go to the "CCAC Catalogue" tab
How do I create a new requisition?
From a client's service, click on the green "Equipment & Supplies" tab, then click on the "New Requisition" button:
After clicking "Save" on the "New Requisition" dialog, you'll be taken directly to the "Requisition Details" page:
How do I add, edit, or delete items on a draft requisition?
From the "Draft View" screen, click on "Add Item":
You can start by typing the item description or item code to bring up the auto-complete catalogue options. Then, enter the quantity and any additional information necessary:
Once you've finished, click "Save" to add the item. You can also click "Cancel" to exit editing mode.
Click on "Edit" at the end of an item row to enter editing mode.
Click the dropdown arrow on the "Edit" button to show the "Delete" option:
How do I send (or cancel) a requisition?
When you're ready to send a requisition, click on the "Send" button from the draft details view or from the dropdown button on list of requisitions for the service. You can do the same for cancelling a draft requisition:
Then, a confirmation dialog will appear. Click "Yes" to continue: