Release 5:30pm Eastern 2017-05-09
PD-7165 - Add new Pay Code unit, "Amount," to be used on billing premiums
- Premiums using this new unit, "Amount," will be calculated according to the Premium Rule's unit of visits or hours without having to check the Pay Code's unit
PD-6270 - Moved Billing runs to background job to reduce their impact on the overall system performance
- When generating invoices or creating a billing cycle, a background job will be queued
- Status of the job will be displayed in two places
- On the "Background Jobs" page within the Dashboard:
- On the billing run or invoice page:
- Note: You need to refresh the billing runs or invoices list page to see the background job status update.
PD-7043 - For CCAC clients using the "Intake" tab, values from the dropdown filters applied on the "Offers" or "Referrals" pages will save the filters
- Page can be refreshed or user can navigate away to see that their selected filters are saved
PD-5660 - Assigning an employee as an "Associated Employee" of a client sends a notification email to the employee
- Note: this setting will be "Off" by default
- "New Client Notification" is a setting for the agency as well as on the employee's "Notification Settings" section
- The agency must have "Email" selected in order for the option to appear in the employee "Notification Settings"
PD-7435 - Bug fix on Equipment & Supplies (APO) where a catalogue item with a maximum quantity of 0 disabled adding that item to a requisition
PD-7436 - Bug fix on Equipment & Supplies (APO) where the status displayed "Rejected" instead of "Denied," and "Denied" is the correct status per the CCAC pxml service
PD-7054 - Availability/Unavailability entries now have "Start Time" and "End Time"
- Removes old "Duration" field