Release at 5:30pm Eastern - May 16th, 2017 - Zero Downtime
PD-7428 - Bug fix so new visit tagging feature is supported on most recent version of Google Chrome
Android CareWorker - Upcoming mobile release date TBD
ACW-271 - Bug fix where rotating the screen on wound care, medication, and reports would clear the data entered in the form in some cases
ACW-274 - Bug fix where taking a photo from a report would crash the app in some cases
ACW-276 - Bug fix where mobile schedules were not loading correctly in different timezones
- Now use the timezone of the device to display which visits fall into "Today"
ACW-279 - Bug fix where all visits in the past appeared as "completed"
Visits on the mobile schedule can appear in the following colors:
- Green if clocked in
- Grey if cancelled/on hold
- Red if vacant
- Striped blue if in the future
- Blue with a checkbox if the visit was clocked into
- Blue if visit was not completed