The Funder Summary and Visit Worksheet pages exist for the purpose of simplifying the resubmission process of visits.
See Accounting>Billing>Funder Summary
The Visit Date filter can be viewed or hidden by clicking the icon . By default, the filter is set to the last 60 days.
- Funder: The funder name
- Last RA File Date: The date of the last RA file received from the funder
- Payable, Pending, Rejected, Suspended Visits: These totals are calculated within the date range in the date picker above the table (default 60 days). Changing the range in the Visit Date filter above the table updates these totals.
- View: Clicking the View button for a funder takes you to a new view: the Visit Worksheet.
Filters appear across the top and can be opened and closed by clicking the icon . The filters are:
- Visit Date (Date picker range, default: carries over selection made in Funder Summary page)
- Client Name (search field, default: blank)
- BRN (search field , default: blank)
- Note that the visibility of this filter relies on the Intake feature flag being enabled.
- Funder Status (multiselect, default: rejected, suspended)
- Service Code (search field, default: blank)
- Bill Code (search field, default: blank)
- Taken Action (single select, default: All)
In the table, the column fields are:
- Original Invoice Date: The date of the first invoice the visit was submitted on to the CCAC.
- Original Invoice Number: The date of the first invoice the visit was submitted on to the CCAC. The invoice number hyperlinks to the invoice.
- Invoice Drafts: This is the total of draft invoices the visit is currently included in. The purpose of this is to alert the user they have already included the visit on a draft and do not accidentally mark it for resubmission again and include it on a new draft invoice. Ideally, this column would display the total of drafts the visit is included in (1 invoice(s)), and hovering over this entry would display the invoice number (Invoice #xxxx). This is similar to what happens in the shifts list of a billing cycle (Accounting>Billing>Billing Cycles>Select a billing cycle>Shifts>Filter on Approved).
- Client Name: the client name on the visit. The Client Name search field searches in this column.
- BRN: The BRN of the service on the visit. The BRN search field searches in this column.
- Note that the visibility of this column relies on the Intake feature flag being enabled.
- Visit Date: The scheduled start date of the visit. The date filter operates on this column.
- Action Taken: Can be None, Marked for Resubmission, or Written off
- Service Code: The Service Code of the visit.
- Billed: the billed total for the visit.
- Paid: the total of payments received for the visit.
- Balance: the overall balance of the visit.
- Bill Code: The bill code of the visit.
- Funder Status: The latest updated funder status.
- Validation Code: This is the code returned for the visit in the last RA file.
- Last Update: This is the processing date of the last RA File which contained an update for this visit.
- RA File: This is the number of the last RA file which updated the visit, which can be searched in HPG, should it be necessary to view the original file.
- View: A button to see the visit dialogue, and a dropdown menu:
- Mark for Resubmission
- Write off
Mark for Resubmission
Select Mark for Resubmission for any visits you wish to resubmit to the CCAC. Once you have selected this option for a visit, the Action Taken column will update accordingly:
To resubmit visits once you have marked for resubmission all the visits you wish to include, click on the button top right.
You will get a popup confirming the number of visits to be included on the invoice. If this is more or less than you expect, click Cancel and check the filters you have set on the page. Only visits which you can see with these filters will be included in the invoice.
Once you click Confirm for the invoice generation, the invoice will be created. A confirmation message will tell you the invoice number.
You can find this invoice in Accounting>Billing>Invoices, where you can Export to CCAC.
Once a visit has been included on a draft invoice, it will no longer appear as Marked for resubmission in the Action Taken column. However, the draft invoice will appear in the draft invoices column. Be careful not to include this visit on a new invoice unless you have deleted the original draft.
Hover over the to see the number of the draft invoice for easy reference:
When the invoice is exported to the CCAC, the status of visits is updated to Pending.
When a visit balance is not 0, the user can post adjustments to the subledger, according to the situation. The available transactions for adjustment depend on the visit balance, and will include any applicable custom AR journal reasons. The amount of the adjustment can never be greater than the value of the overpayment/underpayment, ie, the visit balance can only be made to tend towards 0.
When the visit has been overpaid, the user can choose any transaction which is a debit to the AR as an adjustment.
When the visit has been underpaid, the user can choose any transaction which is a credit to teh AR as an adjustment.
When a visit is written off from the visit worksheet page, it is tagged as Written off in the Action Taken column. Other adjustments do not currently update the Action Taken field.