The Funder Summary and Visit Worksheet pages are designed to simplify the resubmission process for Visits funded by the LHINs.
To review the Funder Summary page, go to Accounting>Billing>Funder Summary. Here you will see your LHIN (CCAC)-type Funders listed along with the Last RA File Date and the number of Payable, Pending, Rejected, or Suspended Visits for each Funder.
The Funder Summary list contains the following fields:
- Last RA File Date: the date of the last RA file received from the Funder.
- Payable: the number of Visits that have been returned as Payable in an RA file.
- Pending: Visits for which a billing file has been issued but no response has been processed yet.
- Rejected: Visits that have been returned as rejected and will not be paid.
- Suspended: Visits were not returned as either rejected or suspended in the last RA file response.
The total number of Visits in each column are calculated based on the date range shown at the top of the list. The Visit Date filter can be adjusted or hidden by clicking the filter icon. By default, the filter is set to the last 60 days.
Click to the View button to open the Visit Worksheet for the Funder.
The Visit Worksheet lists all Visits for the LHIN Funder within the specified date range.
The table displays the following column fields:
- Original Invoice Date: the date of the first invoice the Visit was submitted on to the LHIN.
- Original Invoice Number: the date of the first invoice the Visit was submitted on to the LHIN. The invoice number hyperlinks to the invoice.
- Invoice Drafts: the total number of draft invoices the Visit is currently included in. This field is meant to warn you if you have already included a Visit on a draft so you do not accidentally mark it for resubmission again and include it on a new draft invoice.
- Client Name: the Client name associated with the Visit.
- BRN: the BRN of the Service on the Visit. The BRN search field searches in this column. (The visibility of this column relies on the Intake feature flag being enabled.)
- Visit Date: the scheduled start date of the Visit. The date filter operates on this column.
- Action Taken: Can be None, Marked for Resubmission, or Written off.
- Service Code: the Service Code of the Visit.
- Billed: the billed total for the Visit.
- Paid: the total payment amount received for the Visit.
- Balance: the overall balance of the Visit.
- Bill Code: the Bill Code of the Visit.
- Funder Status: the latest Funder Status (Pending, Payable, Rejected, Suspend).
- Validation Code: the code returned for the Visit in the last RA file.
- Last Update: the processing date of the last RA File which contained an update for this Visit.
- RA File: the number of the last RA file that updated the Visit. This number can be searched in HPG, should it be necessary to view the original file.
Click the Filter icon to adjust the Visit Date start and end times and filter by:
- Client Name
- Funder Status (Pending, Payable, Rejected, Suspend)
- Service Code
- Bill Code
- Action Taken (None, Written Off, or Marked for Resubmission)
Click View to open the Visit dialogue. Or, click the arrow next to View to select Mark for Resubmission or Make Adjustment.
Select Mark for Resubmission for any Visits you wish to resubmit to the LHIN. Once you have selected this option for a Visit, the Action Taken column will update accordingly:
You can then re-generate invoices for Visits that have been Marked for Resubmission by opening a Billing Cycle and clicking Choose a Client or Funder and then generating invoices for Visits marked for resubmission.
To learn more, see How do I resubmit Visits to the LHIN for billing?
Once a Visit has been included on a draft invoice, it will no longer appear as Marked for resubmission in the Action Taken column. Be careful not to include this visit on a new invoice unless you have deleted the original draft.
Hover over the to see the number of the draft invoice for easy reference:
When the invoice is exported to the LHIN, the status of Visits is updated to Pending.
Select Make Adjustment if the Visit balance is not 0 and you wish to post adjustments to the subledger. The available transactions for adjustment depend on the Visit balance and will include any applicable custom AR Journal Reasons. The amount of the adjustment can never be greater than the value of the overpayment/underpayment.
When the Visit has been overpaid, the user can choose any transaction as an adjustment that is a debit to the AR.
When the Visit has been underpaid, the user can choose any transaction as an adjustment that is a credit to the AR.
When a Visit is written off from the Visit Worksheet page, it is tagged as Written off in the Action Taken column. Other adjustments do not currently update the Action Taken field.