PD-7711 - When a visit is written off, Mark for Resubmission is disabled.
A visit which has been written off cannot be included on a new invoice. For greater clarity for the user, the checkbox in the visit dialogue has been disabled.
PD-7209- It is no longer possible to add the same calculated premium rule more than once in a payroll period.
See Payroll>Select a payroll period>Check Pay settings> Add Premium.
In this example, the rules EVENING, EVENINGCOVERED, and WEEKEND have already been added as evidenced by the list behind the dialogue. In the dropdown, those premium rules are grayed out and disabled.
PD-6343 - As a user I can see the Visit Tag in "Shift Approval" pages and filter on them.
The tag filter is the last before the Filter and Reset buttons:
The tags appear towards the end of the visit row:
PD-4090 - Call-In Time Keeping has an express clock-in menu if a field worker calls from a client's phone
- If a field worker calls the IVR from a phone number associated to the client's profile, the phone number will be recognized
- Once the phone number is recognized, field workers hear an "express menu" asking them if they want to clock into their visit or create an unscheduled visit
- If the field worker does not want to clock in at that time, they have a third option to hear the main menu
Equipment & Supplies for Providers
NEW Zendesk Article on Managing Provider Equipment & Supplies: https://alayacare.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115008570487
PD-7600 - New "Supplies Management" tab
- CCAC Catalogue, Provider Catalogue, and the list of all requisitions for an agency now live under Patients > Supplies Management
- New set of Roles & Permissions to control viewing
- Field workers can have read-only permissions for the catalogues if "View Supplies Catalogue" is selected
- "Manage Equipment & Supplies" for a service or for all clients gives the user viewing and editing permissions
PD-6235 - Create a "Provider Catalogue" of supplies items
- Define unique item codes and pricing information for an agency's internal supplies catalogue
- From the Provider Catalogue tab in Supplies Management, an administrator can click "Add Catalogue" to create their agency supplies catalogue
- After the catalogue is created, an administrator can click "Add Item" to begin adding items to their catalogue
PD-6533 - Creating a "Provider Requisition"
- If an agency is integrated with the CCAC, users will have CCAC-type delivery options as well as a "Provider Requisition" option when creating a new supply order
- Otherwise, agencies only using Provider Catalogues will go straight to the Requisition Details page upon creation
- Only items from the Provider Catalogue are available to add to a Provider Requisition (there is no mixing with CCAC-integrated catalogues)
- Items on "Draft" requisitions can be edited or deleted in-line
- Provider Requisitions can either be "Approved" or "Cancelled" as part of managing supplies for a service