Release Scheduled for 06/20 @ 5:30pm Eastern, Zero Downtime
PD-6269 - Tenants can now control when a reconciliation is processed.
To turn visit and payment processing off and on, go to Settings>All Settings>General>Intake. See the setting Billing RA Processing: Apply Payments And Reconciliation Status To Visits.
When this setting is on, any newly-received billing reconciliation files will be automatically processed. Visit statuses will be updated and payments logged. If, for some reason, a reconciliation file is not processed, the status will appear as posted. The user can click the Process button in Accounting>Reconciliation which appears at the end of rows of unprocessed RA files.
When this setting is off, any newly-received billing reconciliation files will not be automatically processed. Visit statuses will not be updated and payments will not be logged. In order to process the files, the setting must be flicked to on, and the user must click the Process button in Accounting>Reconciliation which appears at the end of rows of unprocessed RA files.
PD-7692 - Funding Blocks didn't allow more than 100 hrs to be entered at a time. The limit has now been raised to 1,000.
In order to manage multiple bank accounts during payments for CCAC funders, it is now possible to set a bank account when configuring a funder in Alayacare. This is the bank account which will be used for any automatic payments made to the funder.
For existing funders, their single bank account has been set as the bank account in each tenant. This account was already being used in journal entries for automatic payments from the CCAC.
Payments can still be manually logged to an invoice in another bank account if desired.
PD-7863 - Previously, the user was required to manually enter a posting date for invoices of resubmitted visits to the CCAC (in Accounting>Billing>Funder Summary>visit worksheet).
Now, resubmitted visits in the visit worksheet will be automatically batched into invoices and dated according to their original posting date. The user is not required to enter a date.
PD-6695 - Fixed a bug where payments equal to balance of the invoice were not always reducing the balance to 0. This was a rounding issue around how we stored invoice subtotals and totals.
PD-6929 - There is now a checkbox to mark an invoice as "Sent" when exporting it. This is to reduce the chances of the user forgetting to update the invoice status when they issue an invoice to a payor.
PD-7744 - In Payroll Details, the following fields have been added to the csv export:
- Employment Type (from Employee profile>Employment>Employment settings)
- Job Title (from Employee profile>Employment>Demographics)
- Payroll Number (from from Employee profile>Employment>Employment settings)
PD-7735 - The Employee name is now included in exporting the Shift Approval Page as CSV, as well as any tags on the visit.
The improvement has been made to the Shift Approval page in the following areas of the software:
- Workforce Management
- Billing Cycle
- Payroll Period
Employee full name in column F:
Visit tags in column X:
PD-7783 - In order to be able to mark visits for resubmission in the Funder Summary>Visit worksheet, the user must have one of the following ACLs selected:
- Accounting: resubmit to billing
- Accounting: resubmit to billing when shift is locked
PD-5909 - Bug fix where hovering over a visit tile did not show the visit time in the correct timezone.
PD-7653 - Bug fix on Medication Administration where TKVO rate only appeared on Mobile Medication Administration but not web
- Rate now appears on both platforms
PD-7334 - Users can view a list of 485s for a client, create a new 485, and view the 485 document
- Client profile > Care Documentation > Document Approval
- Clicking "View" brings the user to the selected 485 document
- To create a new 485, click the "+ Add 485" button to open up the "Add 485 Form" dialog
- The "Certification Start Date" is editable, but will auto-populate at either the oldest service date or one day after the date of the last approved 485 form
- "Certification End Date" is 60 days after the "Certification Start Date"
- The "Start of Care Date" auto-populates to the client's oldest active service, but this is editable
- "Physician" opens up a dropdown of the client's contacts
- Permissions are controlled by two new ACLs under "Clinical":
- Manage Document Approval: gives users permission to create, send, and approve documents
- View Document Approval: gives users permission to view "Approved" documents only
PD-7606 - Created a function to automatically grab data from a patient's Medical History, Care Plan, Medications, Supplies, Risk Assessment, and Demographics sections to auto-populate the 485 form
- The content of the 485 is auto-populated based off of the client date in AlayaCare
- Creating a 485 results in a "Draft" 485 that can be refreshed as often as needed to re-generate any updated client data
- The 485 is a living document, so any changes to the patient profile that fall within the certification period will be updated live in the Draft 485
- A 485 can be signed and prepared to be sent to a physician
- Once signed, the client data in the form is "locked" and the 485 will no longer update
- The document status changes to "Sent"
- The nurse's signature is attached to every page of the 485
- When a 485 is received back from a physician, a coordinator can "Approve" or "Reject" the sent form in AlayaCare
- "Approving" the 485 opens up a dialog to upload the file sent back by the physician:
- Once the file is uploaded, it will stamp the document "Approved"