Many AlayaCare Cloud users schedule reports so to receive a snapshot of the data at a prescribed point of time for further data exploration and analysis. From January 24, 2023 onwards, users can schedule, export, and distribute reports by email via Data Exploration 2.0.
⚠️ Please note that only users with the ACL (permission) "Schedule Content Delivery by Email" can use this feature. ⚠️ Navigate to your settings and make sure this permission is checked.
Using this feature
Be sure to check off the permission above before navigating to the "Data Exploration 2.0" tab.
When you are at the home screen, the following legal disclaimer will appear.
Be sure to read and check off the “I have read the disclaimer and agree to the terms” box before continuing with other actions on this page. Once accepted, this pop up will not appear the next time you log into your DE 2.0 home screen.
You may now work on your existing Explores, or create a new one from the drop down menu. Refer to this section for more information, such as learning how to create a new explore (a "look"), manage your dashboards, or viewing saved explores.
Please contact us should you have any questions regarding this step.
How to Schedule a Report
- Navigate and click into the look you would like to schedule out for delivery.
- Click on the Gear icon to access the Settings menu.
- Select "Schedule".
- A new dialog will open up, where you can create a name for the scheduled look, select the format to receive the look in, and set the cadence of delivery. Note that there are also other filters available to add to the look.
- Click "Save All" to set the scheduled report.
- Data Exploration 2.0 (DE 2.0) provides users with the ability to distribute reports via an integrated email capability.
- Important Note: these reports may contain Personal Health Information (PHI) and/or Personally-Identifiable Information (PII). Users should follow the privacy and security policies of their own organization before distributing the reports.
- Since DE 2.0 is highly configurable, it is recommended that users develop DE 2.0 report formats that remove or strictly limit PHI or PII data elements.
- If users design report formats which may contain PHI and/or PII, users are responsible for ensuring that any and all distributed reports are encrypted or otherwise secured in accordance with the laws and regulations in their jurisdiction.
Article is closed for comments.