To optimize your navigation experience and to offer faster access to your tasks, please note that not all features of the AlayaCare Cloud web app are available on the mobile app.
The mobile app is specifically designed for care providers rather than schedulers, coordinators, administrators, or accounting staff. As a result, the back-office functionality of the web app is not available in the mobile app.
The following modules are only available in the web app:
- Accounting (billing and invoices, payroll, accounting exports, etc.)
- General settings (system settings, roles and permissions, form context, form settings, etc.)
- Workforce management (visit approval, vacant visits list, late and missed visits list, etc.)
- All-client and all-employee schedules
- Data Exploration (and other reporting tools such as form metrics)
- Detailed employee profiles (demographics, attachments, custom pay rates, skills and qualifications, etc. )
- Dashboard KPIs
Please note that care providers can only view their own schedules and assigned tasks from the mobile app. There is no way to see all scheduled visits for the branch or agency, or view all assigned tasks or submitted forms across a branch or agency.