Multiple weeks that mileage/expenses are not being reimbursed to our staff!
We reviewed employee AC00000000 visits for the following dates/clients and we were able to locate the premiums:
- Example 1: MM DD, YYYY (client:AC000000001) - Payroll Period 2023-01-02 to 2023-01-16 (payroll run#105)
- Example 2: MM DD, YYYY (client:AC000000002) - Payroll Period 2023-01-16 to 2023-01-30 (payroll run #108) - note: there there no visits on Jan 29, but we saw the visit for Jan 19.
To see the visit/shift premium for client:AC000000001
- Log in and go this Payroll Period 2023-01-02 to 2023-01-16 (payroll run#105)
- Then, click the tab "Payroll Run and Export"
- click "Details" for payroll run #105
- filter for employee "AC000016264" and the pay code "Mileage"
- From here, you can see the employee's visit/shift premium with client AC000565061 is included in payroll.
- see attached screenshot named "premium_client_AC000565061"
User can also repeat the same steps for the other visit(jan19) with the corresponding payroll period to see the premium that got included on the payroll run.