We reviewed employee AC00000000 visits for the following dates/clients and we were able to locate the premiums:
- Example 1: MM DD, YYYY (client:AC000000001) - Payroll Period 2023-01-02 to 2023-01-16 (payroll run#105)
- Example 2: MM DD, YYYY (client:AC000000002) - Payroll Period 2023-01-16 to 2023-01-30 (payroll run #108) - note: there there no visits on Jan 29, but we saw the visit for Jan 19.
To see the visit/shift premium for client:AC000000001
- Log in and go this Payroll Period 2023-01-02 to 2023-01-16 (payroll run#105)
- Then, click the tab "Payroll Run and Export"
- click "Details" for payroll run #105
- filter for employee "AC000016264" and the pay code "Mileage"
- From here, you can see the employee's visit/shift premium with client AC000565061 is included in payroll.
- see attached screenshot named "premium_client_AC000565061"
User can also repeat the same steps for the other visit(jan19) with the corresponding payroll period to see the premium that got included on the payroll run.
Multiple weeks that mileage/expenses are not being reimbursed to our staff!