In the event that you forget your password, you can change it by completing the following steps:
Open the AlayaCare app on your mobile device.
2. Tap on login.
3. Tap "Forgot Password".
4. Enter your email.
5. The screen will then display the message "You should receive an email shortly with further instructions”.
6. Check your email account for an email from firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. Open the email and follow the instructions. Please ensure you click on the link within 30 minutes or it will otherwise expire. Once it has expired, please re-start the forgot password flow.
8. Clicking on the reset password link will open up a new browser on your device, and it will contain the steps to re-set your password. Please note that the new password must meet the following security requirements:
- Must be between 8-19 characters
- Must contain at least 1 number
- Must contain at least 1 letter
- Must contain at least 1 special character
- Must contain at least 1 uppercase letter (A-Z)
- Must contain at least 1 lowercase letter (A-Z)
9. Once a successful password has been entered, you will be directed to a screen which indicates that your account has been updated.
10. You may now close this browser and navigate back to the mobile app. You may then log in with your new password.