Care workers can create new Visits for Clients in their Caseload directly from the mobile app.
Add a Visit on Mobile
- Tap the + icon in the top right corner of your Schedule.
- Tap Client Name to select the Client for whom you wish to schedule a Visit.
- Choose one of the Clients from your Caseload and then tap Select.
- Review the Service and tap Select a Service if you wish to select a different Service.
- Review the Service Code. The Service Code will default to the code set on the Service selected. This code can be overridden, where necessary and if permitted, by using the Select a service code field.
- Choose the Date and Time for the Visit. If the Use Service Duration field is checked, the End Time will default automatically based on the duration set at the Service Code level. By unchecking the box, you can adjust the duration and End Time of the Visit.
- Click Save. The Visit will now appear in your Schedule.