To protect Clients' privacy, the mobile app will time out after a set number of minutes determined by your administrator for the web and mobile app (the Session Duration in Settings>System Settings>General). You will be prompted with a notification to renew your session if you have been timed out of the app.
Articles in this section
- AlayaCare Care Worker Mobile App: Product Overview
- What features and functions are available on Mobile?
- How do I use fingerprint/face ID (biometric authentication) to log in to the mobile app?
- Feature Overview: Configuring Biometric Authentication for Mobile
- How do I log in to the AlayaCare mobile app using SSO?
- How do I view/add/edit/delete comments on a form on mobile?
- Why does the AlayaCare mobile app request certain permissions?
- Mobile testing community FAQ
- What is available in Offline Mode on Mobile?
- How do I view/add notes for a Client (Visit Notes/Progress Notes/Care Provider Notes) on mobile?