Facilities can be configured to represent venues such as offices, classes, clinics, etc., where services can take place. You can monitor your workforce and the care provided in these facilities.
Once facilities are created, there are two scheduling possibilities:
- client visits can be assigned to the facility, for example, as in the case of clinic visits.
- employee visits can be assigned at the facility without a client, for example, as in the case of on-call shifts or office hours.
Creating a Facility
- Go to Clients>Facility List.
- You can filter Facilities by Client Group assigned to the facilities. You can also search by Name. The timezone of each facility is displayed. You can click View to see details of any Facility.
- Click +New Facility
- Fill out the values in the resulting form and click Save. These values can be edited after creation as well.
Editing a Facility
- Click on View for the Facility from the list.
- Click on the Edit tab to update the name or details of the Facility.
Configuring a Facility
This tab houses the address and contact information of the Facility.
Groups: add Client Groups to limit which clients can have visits scheduled at the facility.
Include Patient Schedule: check here to enable scheduling of client visits to the facility.
Capacity: Enter the maximum number of clients who can be scheduled at the Facility at the same time. An additional setting is required at the System level for a warning to be triggered when too many clients are scheduled. See Settings> All Settings> General> Scheduling> Active Scheduling Notifications and check Facility Capacity Exceeded.
This tab houses any reports submitted against the Facility from the field.
This tab is used to schedule employees to a Facility.
This tab is used to view all Patients scheduled to a Facility.
This tab can be used to Associate Employees to a Facility to enable self-scheduling.
This tab is used to set up a service profile so that recurrences can be set up for the employee schedule.