Facilities can be configured to represent venues such as offices, classrooms, and clinics where Services take place. You can monitor your workforce and the care provided in these Facilities.
Once Facilities are created, there are two scheduling possibilities:
- Client Visits can be assigned to the Facility (for example in the case of clinic Visits).
- Employee Visits can be assigned at the Facility without a Client (for example in the case of on-call shifts or office hours).
Creating a Facility
- Go to Clients>Facility List.
- You can filter Facilities by Client Group assigned to the Facility or search by Name. In the Facility List, the name and timezone of each Facility is displayed. You can click View to see details of any Facility.
- Click +New Facility.
- Fill out the values in the resulting form and click Save. These values can also be edited after creation.
Editing a Facility
- Click View for a Facility from the Facility List.
- Click on the Edit tab to update the name or other details of the Facility.
- Click Save.
Configuring a Facility
At the top of each Facility profile, you will find several tabs that store information relating to the Facility.
This tab houses the address and contact information of the Facility. From here, you can perform the following actions:
- Add Client Groups to limit which Clients can have Visits scheduled at the Facility.
- Check Include Patient Schedule to enable scheduling of Client Visits to the Facility.
- Enter the maximum number of Clients who can be scheduled at the Facility at the same time as the Capacity. An additional setting is required at the system level for a warning to be triggered when too many Clients are scheduled. See Settings> All Settings> General> Scheduling> Active Scheduling Notifications and check Facility Capacity Exceeded.
This tab houses any Reports submitted from the field relating to the Facility.
This tab is used to schedule Employees to a Facility.
This tab is used to view all Clients scheduled to a Facility.
This tab can be used to assign Employees to a Facility to enable self-scheduling.
This tab is used to set up a Service profile so that recurrences can be set up for the Employee Schedule.