To log into AlayaCare, type your agency's AlayaCare URL into your Chrome browser. Enter your assigned email address and password in the username and password fields and click Log in with AlayaCare.
Whenever possible, it is recommended that you access AlayaCare using Google Chrome as your browser.
Once you log in, you will land on your main dashboard page. The information available in your Dashboard will depend on your designated role and permissions and the configured settings selected by your agency's administrators.
If you experience issues logging in, follow the troubleshooting steps below:
- Check to ensure that you have the right URL for your organization. The format will be organizationname.alayacare.ca or organizationname.alayacare.com, depending on your region.
- Make sure that you have entered your assigned email correctly as your username. Verify that there are no extra spaces or spelling errors.
- Make sure that you are using Google Chrome as your browser.
- Check to ensure that storing cookies is enabled in your Chrome Settings. The setting Allow sites to save and read cookie data should be turned on.
- Ensure that you are connected to the internet.
If you are still unable to log in successfully to AlayaCare, please contact your system administrator.
Article is closed for comments.