If you need to resubmit Visits for billing, you will need to generate a new invoice and send them as a new file.
First, make the necessary changes to the applicable Visits. To isolate certain Visits, you can filter by Funder Status (Rejected, Suspended, etc.) on the Visit list for the Billing Period.
From here, you can hover on the Funder Status to find more details, such as the Date the status was updated and the Funder Status Reason.
- Option 1: in the Visits tab for the Billing Period, check the box under Mark for Resub. Once you click on No for the applicable Visit, it will change to Yes, indicating that this Visit needs to be re-submitted for billing.
- Option 2: Open the Visit dialogue by clicking View and check the box next to Mark for Resubmission under the Accounting tab.
- How do I send a billing file to a LHIN?
- How do I review the billing file before sending to the LHIN?
- How do I check for missing Bill Codes/ Service Codes/Activity Codes before sending billing files to the LHIN?