Step 1: Make the necessary changes to the applicable visits
To isolate certain visits, you can filter by specific Funder Statuses on the “Shifts” page of the billing period.
From here you can hover on the Funder Status (in this case the Rejected visit status) to find more details such as the Date the status was updated, and the Funder Status Reason for the status.
Step 2: Make the necessary changes to the visit as indicated by the Validation Code
Changes can be made to the visit and/or service by clicking on 'View'.
Step 3: Flag the corrected visits for billing resubmission
After the adjustments have been made, flag the visit for resubmission:
- Option 1: Check the applicable visits under the “Resubmit for Billing”. Once you click “No” for the applicable visit, it will appear as “Yes”, indicating this visit is to be re-submitted to the LHIN for billing.
- Option 2: Open the shift dialogue (View) and check “Mark for resubmission” under the Edit tab.
Step 4: Regenerate an invoice to include only those flagged for resubmission
From the Invoice tab:
- Select Choose a client or funder > Select the Funder > Visits to resubmit for billing
- A new invoice will be generated only with the flagged visits for resubmission
- Select Export > Invoice - CCAC to review the XML or CSV File before it is sent to the LHIN
- Select Send Export to CCAC to resubmit these visits