A Client Profile can be created for an individual who is new to your AlayaCare system or for an individual with other Profile Types.
Create a Client Profile
1. Go to Clients > Clients List.
2. In the Clients List, you can filter by Status, Group, or Tags. You can search by Name or AlayaCare ID.
3. Click on the + Client button on the right hand side within the Client List screen.
4. In the resulting dialogue, enter information for your client as shown below. Search results populated will help you identify if there may be an existing client profile, or if there is a duplicate profile within the system. Users can also search by the date of birth to find matching profiles.
5. Should any individuals already exist with matching criteria, they will appear in the Matching Profiles table. Learn more about adding Profile types to existing individuals.
Click on Save when you are done, and your new Cilent profile will be generated.
Understanding the Client List
Choose your Columns
Once you have populated your new client, you can look them up either using the search bar at the top, or perform a search within your Client List. Next to the "Find" search bar within the client list is a list of settings where you can select the specific columns you wish to display for your list of clients. These include the AlayaCare ID, Date of Birth, Status, Address, Postal/Zip Code, Phone, Groups, Tags, ERL, and Branch. Please note that we have removed Time Zone off of this list.
Find your Clients
You can filter and search for your clients using either their Status, Groups, or Tags. Note that you can filter clients based on one or more Status, as shown below. Note that the Last Name and First Name columns are now split for each client, making it easier for you to review key information.