If you wish to assign an Employee to a Recurrence that has already been created in the system, you can do so from either a Schedule or the Service profile.
From a Schedule
- From the Scheduling tab on a Client profile or Employee Scheduling on a Facility profile, click on a Visit in the Recurrence to which you wish to assign an Employee.
- Click More Details to open the Visit dialogue.
- Type the name of the Employee you wish to schedule in the Assign to Employee field. Or, click the Find Employee button to use the Employee Finder to help you find the best fit for the Recurrence. If Employee Skills have been added to the Recurrence, the Employee Finder will take this into account.
- After selecting an Employee, click Update Visit.
- After clicking Update Visit, you will receive a notice that you are updating a Visit that is part of a Recurrence. Choose whether to update only this Visit, all future Visits after the selected date, or all future unmodified Visits (all Visits in the Recurrence after the selected Visit date unless they were previously edited).
- Click Confirm. The Employee is now assigned to the Recurrence.
From the Service Profile
- From the Client or Facility profile, click on the Services tab and select the Service for which the Recurrence is scheduled.
- Under the green Scheduling tab, click Edit on the Recurrence you wish to update.
- Type the name of the Employee you wish to schedule in the Assign to Employee field. Or, click the Find Employee button to use the Employee Finder.
- When you have selected an Employee, click Edit a Recurrence. The Employee will now be assigned to the Recurrence.