Step 1: While in a particular service that has been setup, select Add a Recurrence.
Step 2: Provide the necessary time and date range, select the Recurrence frequency and click Add a recurrence.
- From Date - > To Date - these dates will determine when the visits will be scheduled on the calendar until. It will default from today until the end of the mastering period (i.e. 60 days, this is set in the global settings), but can be overriden if necessary
- Assign to Facility/Employee - you can assign this recurrence to an employee and or to a facility.
- Add a recurrence - after selecting the applicable dates and rules, user can select Create
Step 3: Review confirmation notification
This confirmation notification will provide information on:
- Covered Visits - visits that have been scheduled with a care worker assigned
- Vacant Visits - visits that have been scheduled with no care worker assigned
- Visits that are not covered by a funding block - this means that the visit exceeds the allocated units within an existing funding block or that there is no funding block currently set up for this service