Facilities are used to accommodate scheduling models where employees are scheduled to a facility/building and multiple clients can be scheduled to the facility as well (i.e. clinic, classroom). Facilities can also have a maximum capacity set so that users can track how many clients can be booked per time slot.
Facility Profile Overview
- Edit - this tab houses the address and contact information of the Facility. This is also where the maximum capacity is set which feeds into the client scheduling.
- Facility Reports - this tab houses any reports submitted against the Facility from the field
- Employee Scheduling - this tab is used to schedule employees to a Facility
- Patient Scheduling - this tab is used to view all Patients scheduled to a Facility
- Coordination - this tab can be used to Associate Employees to a Facility to enable self-scheduling
- Services - this tab is used to set up a service profile so that recurrences can be set up for the employee schedule