Services can created for Clients or Facilities.
For a Client's Status to go from Pending to Active, they must have at least one Service entered on their profiles. To create a Service for a Client, you first need a Funder and a Service Code.
Adding a Service
2. From the Client/Facility profile, go to Services and click +Create a Service.
3. In the resulting dialogue, enter the name of the Service you wish to create.
4. Select a Funder Methodology. If there is only one Funder, choose Single Source. If there are multiple Funders, choose Split.
5. Enter the Funder and Service Code. Note that the Service Code must be associated with the correct Bill Code in order for the Funder to be billed for the Service.
6. Enter any additional information about the Service that you wish to include, such as a Start Date and Projected End Date. Other optional fields include:
- Primary Employee. Enter the name of the Employee you wish to set as the Primary Employee for the Service or click the Find Employee button to locate the Employee through the Employee Finder.
- Activity Codes. Select one or more of your configured Activity Codes to have them appear on all Visits generated with this Service. These codes will be visible to care workers in the field.
- Reports. Add any Reports that need to be completed as part of this Service. Once added, they'll appear in the Service Tasks list during Visits scheduled for this Service.
- Skills Needed. Adding skills in this field will allow users to filter only Employees that have the skills required for the Service.
7. When you've finished entering the details of the Service, click Create. The Service will now be Active.
Editing a Service
1. To edit the details of an existing Service, go to Services on the Client/Facility profile and click on the Service you wish to edit.
2. Click +Edit Service.
3. Make the necessary changes to the appropriate fields and then click Save.
You can also edit Service details directly from the Service list. Simply click the +Edit Service button for the Service you wish to modify to call up the same Edit Service dialogue as above.