AlayaCare uses a color-coding scheme and various icons to provide visual cues to the coordinators.
Color Coding within Schedules
The colors used in the Scheduling views can provide insight into the status of the Visits.
- Light green (): someone has clocked in to the Visit; an open work session is in progress.
- Purple (): indicates a Late Visit; clock-in happened after the late threshold set on the Service Code.
- Yellow (): indicates a Missed Visit; the Visit End Time passed without a work session.
- Orange (): the Visit has been offered out to one or more Employees. Learn more about Visit Offers.
- Grey (): the Visit has either been put On Hold or cancelled.
- Dark blue (): the work session for the Visit has been completed.
- Dark green ( ): the Visit has been Approved.
- Blue (): an upcoming Scheduled Visit.
- Light blue (): indicates Service Start and End Dates if the setting Show Service Start and End Date On Client Calendars is On.
- Indigo (): indicates Visits in the Recertification Period if the setting Show Recertification Period On Client Calendars is On.
- Red (): a Vacant Visit; no Employee or Facility was ever assigned to the Visit.
Icons within Schedules
The icons used in Scheduling provide additional information about Visits:
- : the Visit is part of a Recurrence.
- : the Visit is funded.
- : the Visit is not funded.
- : the Visit was cancelled.