For Clients receiving treatment in a clinic and/or group setting at a Facility, scheduling can be done through Facility scheduling.
It is also possible to search for Facilities by Capacity when scheduling a client visit.
A Facility must be configured for client scheduling in order to be available for client visits.
Scheduling a Client at a Facility
- Go to Facility Profile>Client Scheduling
- Click on the schedule to open a new Visit dialogue, or click +Add Visits
- In the Visit dialogue, enter the name of the client you wish to schedule to the Facility. The client's services will appear. Click Choose for the service you wish to schedule at the Facility. The service's details, like the Service Code and any Reports or Activity Codes, will autofill in the Visit dialogue. Edit the Scheduling info of the visit, creating a recurrence if you wish.
Finding an Available Facility for Scheduling
- In the Visit dialogue, you can type a Facility name in Assign to Facility if you know which Facility you want to use for the visit. To search for all suitable Facilities, click Find Facility.
- In the resulting dialogue, click on the filter icon to search by Facility Name, or filter by Has Continuity, Has Skills, and Groups.
Facility Name: type one or several Facility Names.
Has Continuity: flick on or off if it is important to know if the client has already had visits at the Facility.
Has Skills: flick on and off any Skills required for the visit should be set on the Facility.
Groups: the results must be Facilities with at least one group set here.
Display Proximity: flick on to see the travel distance to the Facility from the client's home.
- Choose a Facility according to the needs of the visit, with the information displayed for each.
Facility: Click on the name of a Facility to open its profile in a new tab.
Information icon : Hover over the icon to see the address of the Facility.
Capacity: the total of clients who can be simultaneously scheduled for visits at the Facility according to its Capacity setting.
Continuity: the familiarity the client already has with the Facility, ie, they have already had some quantity of visits there.
Skills: the proportion of Skills on the visit available at the Facility.
Availability: the proportion of visits for which the Facility has room, by comparing the number of concurrent visits with the Capacity setting. If this is for a single visit, it will appear as 0/1 if unavailable or 1/1 if available.
Employee Availability: the availability of any Employees scheduled at the Facility during this visit. Employee availability is calculated according to scheduled Care Time for any other Client Visits occurring at the Facility at the same time.
This metric is only available for single visits or first occurrence of a recurrence.
- Save. This will close the Facility Finder and save your choice of Facility.
- Click Create Visit. This will save your visit or recurrence.