Once you have set up your Bill Codes, you may wish to give them special rates for individual clients.
Set or Edit a Rate
- Go the the Client Profile>Accounting>Price Settings tab.
- The Price Settings gives you the list of all Bill Codes, whether they are enabled or disabled, with any special rates you have already set for the client, if they exist. You can filter by Funder or for bill codes with special rates, and search by Code or Name.
- Click Set/Edit to add a special rate for the bill code. The Current Rate and Units indicate the default rate and units of the bill code, for your reference.
- If you are adding a special rate where there was none before, the rate will be effective on any visits starting as of the moment you click Save in the resulting dialogue:
- If you are adding a special rate where there was previously another special rate, you will have the option of entering an Effective Date. This date can be in the past. Once again, the rate will be effective for any visits starting as of that date.
Changing a rate after the visit's invoice has been sent will not affect the invoice.
Clear a Rate
To clear a special rate, click Clear.
This will affect visits starting as of the moment you clear the rate. Any future visits for this client will use the bill code rate.