When trying to determine the best Employee for a Client Visit, from the visit dialogue first click [Find Employee] to open the Employee Finder.
Clicking 'Find Employee' will prompt a new window to appear that will show a list of Employees that meet all criteria specified for a specific Client visit. The default filters will show a list of Employees that:
- Are associated to the Client (part of the Care Team);
- Have previously provided care to the Client;
- Are not in Overtime;
- Have all required skills; and
- Are not blocked from the Client.
Depending on the filters selected, the Employee list will expand/contract to include the Employees that meet the criteria.
Additionally, Users will be able to further refine Employee lists shown by filtering based on the:
- Group(s) the employee is part of;
- Departments; and
- Employment type.
When an Employee has a matched skills for the Client service, those skills will appear when hovering over the skill %. When Employee's do not have a required skill, that information will be displayed under Unmatched Skills.
Users are also provided with the ability to view the current work hours for the day, week, or current payroll period.
Once the list of Employee's has been narrowed down, the User can then look to see who has best availability during the required visit time(s). To do this:
- In the Metrics tab: View the different metrics of availability, skills, continuity, seniority and workload for each employee
- In the Calendar tab: Get a visual of each employee's availability for that week.
To see more information about the scheduled visits and/or time-off/unavailability, hover over the colored tiles.
Choose the Employee by clicking [Choose] in either view, where the line item will now appear blue, indicating the Employee has been selected.
Click [Save] to confirm and continue scheduling the visit(s).