Clearing the cache of your Chrome web browser is another way to say clearing your browser history. Because AlayaCare is a web-based software system, the speed at which the software loads and the appearance of AlayaCare screens and features can be greatly impacted by the amount of storage space taken up by website data. If you experience any performance issues or abnormal feature behavior in AlayaCare, your first step should be to clear your cache to see if it resolves the issue.
Clearing the cache on a PC
1. Click on the 3 dots icon () to the right of your browser's address bar and then select more tools.
2. Click clear browsing data.
3. Select an appropriate time range and the type of items that will be removed from your Chrome web browser history. When you have finished, click clear data.
Alternatively, you can use the following shortcut while in Chrome: Shift+Ctrl+Delete.
Clearing the cache on a Mac
1. Click the (3) dots on the right-hand side of your browser window.
2. Next, hover over history until a second menu appears, and then click history.
3. Your browser should now display the history tab (below). Click clear browsing data.
4. In the next window that appears, set the timeframe to a setting most appropriate for you and select the items to be removed from the Chrome web browser history.
5. Click clear data.
Alternatively, you can also try the Chrome browser shortcut: shift+command+delete.
Article is closed for comments.