Phone Timekeeping (IVR) Features
- Employee clock-in
- If employee calls from a phone listed on the patient's profile, the IVR can recognize they are calling from a patient's home
- Employee clock-out
- Hear employee schedule
- Report an incident
Note: Employees must authenticate by entering their Employee ID, followed by the # sign.
- Clock-in and incident reports via IVR are disabled when Multi clock-in feature is enabled.
- AlayaCare's telephony clock in requires a 4- to 6-digit employee number in order to clock in. If you use a Ceridian Payroll system which uses a 3 digit client identifier clocking in may not work.
Configuring Phone Timekeeping
A tenant's Phone Timekeeping, or IVR, settings can be configured by an administrator from System Settings > Phone Timekeeping:
There are two steps to configure the schedule-reading feature:
1. Check off "Enable schedule reading feature"
2. Set the timeframe of how long the schedule will read out visits. The IVR will begin reading out visits starting from a certain point in the past up until a point in the future. The default range is 2 hours in the past, up to 24 hours in the future.
Note: If the schedule-reading feature is disabled, it will not be a menu option for employees to select when they call in.
Phone Timekeeping Flow