Some Funders may require custom information printed on an invoice, for example, a reference number or "Policy Number" for each client.
In Invoice Labels, you can set up custom fields to populate invoices for that funder. Values for the labels will be set in a client's Services.
Set up Invoice Labels
- You can view existing Invoice Labels by navigating to Accounting>>Accounting Settings>Invoice Labels.
- Click +New Invoice Label.
- In the resulting dialogue, select a Funder, and name the label.
- Click Save.
Edit an Invoice Label
- Click Edit to change the funder or name of the label.
If values were already entered for the label on certain clients and the Funder of the label is changed, the label will no longer appear on the client's invoices. However, if the original Funder is restored to the label, the value of the label will reappear for the client's invoices.
Delete an Invoice Label
- Click Delete.
If values were already entered for the label on certain clients and the label is deleted, those values are lost and cannot be restored.
- How do I add custom fields to a client's invoices?