There are two types of Availability metrics that can been seen in the Facility Finder:
- Facility Availability
- Employee Availability
This metric indicates if there is capacity left at a Facility to schedule an additional Client Visit. By comparing the number of concurrent Client Visits with the value set for Facility>Edit>Other Fields>Capacity, AlayaCare returns a metric to indicate if the facility is available at the selected time. When scheduling a Recurrence, this metric will indicate how many of the occurrences are available.
[Number of visits when facility is available/ number of visits being projected/already scheduled (using mastering period)]
Availability will not be calculated if Visits are in the past.
On top of concurrent Visits, items that determine Availability are:
- Scheduled Visits (excluding On Hold and Cancelled Visits)
- Facility Unavailability
- Facility Availability
- Facility Setting>Default Facility Availability (Facility>Coordination>Facility Settings)
- General Setting>Default Facility Availability (Settings>General>View All>Default Facility Availability) is only used to determine what setting to set for that Facility when not set at the Facility level.
Facility Default Availability is AVAILABLE, make sure there is no overlapping unavailability. If Facility Default Unavailability is UNAVAILABLE, make sure there is a fully overlapping availability AND make sure there is no overlapping unavailability.
NOTE: If capacity has not been set for a Facility, system will show a visual indicator. This will also occur when Visits are scheduled are in the past.
This column can only be seen when setting Care Time Different Than Duration is enabled.
This metric indicates if there are enough Employees at a Facility to cover the care time of all Client Visits. By comparing the amount of concurrent Client Care Time with the number of concurrent Employee shifts, system returns a metric to indicate if the Facility is available at the selected time.
When scheduling a Recurrence, this metric will only be shown for the first occurrence.
Items that determine Employee Availability are:
- Scheduled Care Time of Visits (excluding On Hold and Cancelled Visits)
- Number of Employee shifts (vacant or not)
Unavailability or availability of the Facility not considered.
Article is closed for comments.