You can configure holidays so that different bill and pay conditions apply when visits fall on a holiday. These conditions will apply when holiday visits are included on invoices and payroll runs.
Holidays are set up in three steps: the holiday date must be entered, a holiday group created, and then the holiday assigned to the group.
It is recommended that you create one holiday group per calendar year with all upcoming holidays for the year.
Step 1: Set up a holiday
- You can access holidays and holiday groups by going to Accounting>Accounting Settings>Holiday Groups.
- Click New Date.
- Enter a Description and the Date of a holiday.
- Click Save.
Step 2: Create a holiday group
- Click New Holiday Groups.
- Name the Holiday Group.
- Click Save.
Step 3: Assign dates to the holiday group
- Click Assign Dates for a group.
- Drag and drop the date to add to the holiday group from Available Checkpoints (left) to Tour Checkpoints (right).
- Close the dialogue by clicking the x in the top right corner.
Make sure to double check holiday dates as you add them to a holiday group.
Once a date has been added to a group, the system will continue to treat that date as a holiday even if you drag and drop the date back from Tour Checkpoints to Available Checkpoints. If a date is inadvertently added to a group and needs to be removed, you will need to reach out to your AlayaCare team to plan a data fix.
Article is closed for comments.