In order for an Employee to receive Holiday Pay for a Visit when your organization runs Payroll, the following conditions must be met:
- The Employee must be eligible for Holiday Pay according to their Employment Type.
- The day the Visit takes place must be configured as a Holiday.
- The Service Code of the Visit must have a Holiday Pay Code set.
Set up Holiday Pay
- Check the Employee's Employment Type in the Employee Profile>Employment>Employment Settings>Employment Type.
- Check that the Employment Type is eligible for Holiday Pay in Accounting Settings>Employment Types - see here.
- Check that the Service Code of the Employee's Visit has a Holiday Pay Code setting - see here.
- Check that the day of the Visit is configured as a Holiday - see here.