In order for an employee to receive holiday pay for a visit when payroll is run, the following conditions must be respected:
- The employee must be eligible for holiday pay by virtue if their employment type
- the day the visit takes place must be configured as a holiday
- the service code of the visit must have a holiday pay code set.
Set up Holiday Pay
- Check the employee's Employment Type in the Employee Profile>Employment>Employment Settings>Employment Type.
- Check that the Employment Type is eligible for Holiday Pay - see here.
- Check that the service code of the employee's visit has a holiday pay code setting - see here.
- Check that the day of the visit is configured as a Holiday - see here.