Overtime Rules can be configured to pay Employees for overtime hours.
Paying overtime requires multiple steps: creating rules, setting them on individual Employee profiles, and ensuring that the Service Codes of hours worked have overtime Pay Codes set.
Set up an Overtime Rule
- You can see configured Overtime Rules in Accounting>Accounting Settings>Overtime Rules.
- Click +New Overtime Rule.
- In the resulting dialogue, enter a quantity of Hours and a quantity of Days. For example, choosing Hours = 40 and Days = 7 sets the overtime threshold at 40 hours per week.
- Click Save.
Disable an Overtime Rule
Click Disable for the rule you wish to disable.
- How do I configure scheduling at the system level?
- How do I set a custom Overtime Rule for a specific Employee?